Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday



I'm LOVING that I've been cooking dinner all week, but don't love when recipes don't taste as good as you'd hope.

One recipe that tasted REALLY good was this one for Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta found here: 



I'm LOVING that my hubby's birthday is Saturday and I get to spend all weekend with him.

I'm LOVING that I got to go to Craft Night tonight and make a cute laundry room sign.

I'm LOVING that I got some of my Christmas shopping done tonight.

I'm LOVING that the holidays are so close.

I'm LOVING Weight Watchers!

And last but DEFINITELY not least, I'm loving my sweet, hard working man.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.