Monday, August 22, 2011

Losing Weight With the Lawrences: Week 4

I'm BACK again with my post for LOSING WEIGHT WITH THE LAWRENCES, and have to tell you that this post will be short. I'd love to tell you that I lost another couple of pounds, but unfortunately I have to tell you that...

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOST OR EVEN POSSIBLY GAINED.

Annoying right?!
You see, when I weigh in I like to hop on the scale quite a few times.
I like to be sure that the numbers are REALLY correct so I get the most up-to-date results each week.
However, this week when I weighed in I got a TON of different numbers. Not just ranging in .2 here or there, but ranging in 2 to 3 pounds. All within 5 or so minutes.
So, as a result I couldn't be sure of what I really weighed.
I may have gained .2 or so or may have lost 2-3 pounds. (I'd like to hope for the rather, haha).

SO until I go and buy myself a more reliable scale, I am sad to report that I don't have an update for this week. I will, however, be back as soon as possible with results that are not iffy.

Until then, KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ON YOUR QUEST TO BECOME HEALTHIER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.