Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday



I'm LOVING that I'm making plans to turn our house into our home.

I'm LOVING that my hubby's birthday is next weekend and I get to shower him with love.

I'm LOVING that I get to decorate for my niece's first birthday party and that it will be SO cute.

I'm LOVING that I'm throwing a pajama party in September.

I'm LOVING that my Halloween plans (yes I know it's August) are coming together so well.

I'm LOVING that I get to plan a ton of Halloween parties and decorate my house so so soon.

I'm LOVING pinterest and all the cute ideas I get from it.

I'm LOVING Weight Watchers and living a healthier lifestyle.

I'm LOVING that I am exercising more.

I'm LOVING my cute puppies and how cuddly they are.

And as always...I'm LOVING my husband and all the memories we make.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.