Friday, August 26, 2011

One DESIRABLE Husband

So I've recently found out about the STATS button on Blogger.
Maybe you've seen it here?:


This little button is AWESOME and tells you a TON about your blog.
It tells you how many people are visiting your blog, how they are finding your blog, what they are reading, etc.

I LOVE that they have this option because I always thought no one read my blog, but it turns out, people just don't comment!
I know we all love comments, but at least it's nice to know that people are reading, right?!
That's what I keep telling myself.

Anyways, under the stats option you can also find more details about your blog traffic.



If you click "Traffic Sources" and then "All Time," it tells you your "Referring URLs," "Referring Sites," and a very interesting "Search Keywords."
Now I'm not too sure how the last one works... I can only assume that it takes searches through Google and other search engines and tells you what people searched when they found your blog.
Here is where I don't know if I should be flattered I have a HOT husband or worried I have competition.
You see, my top two search keywords are:


That means at least 21 people (and that's only what the site TRACKS) are wondering if Andrew Lawrence is a married man.
Why oh why would someone search this?
Should I be worried?
Either way I guess I have one DESIRABLE man for a husband. ;]

I mean, I already knew that because LOOK at him:


What's not to LOVE?!
I can only assume that many other ladies just want my man as well...that or...

REMEMBER THIS GUY?


Who now looks like this...


I mean I GUESS they may be looking for him?
It's not impossible that they'd want the actor Andrew Lawrence and I guess I shouldn't rule him out...

Either way I know I'm married to one HOT guy and am the luckiest girl in the world, whether they're searching for the hard working roofer, or the child star. ;]

Do you have any funny "search keywords" on your blog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.