Saturday, August 6, 2011

Losing Weight With the Lawrences: Week 2

I'm back with the results of week TWO of Losing Weight with the Lawrences.
While I wasn't as stoked about my results this week, I am happy because I DID lose weight.

This week I lost: .2 lbs
As a result, I have lost: 3.4lbs total

My new mind set needs to be: ANY LOSS IS A GOOD LOSS when doing Weight Watchers.

The most important accomplishment I had this week was exercising Monday-Thursday.
I started a 5K training group that meets for an hour each night Monday-Thursday.
I also do Jazzercise on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
I'm really proud that I stuck with it and worked out each night. 
Part of living a healthy lifestyle is working out regularly and I'm definitely off to a good start.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.