Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS (a month or so late!)

HELLO STRANGERS! Sorry I've been MIA in blogging world. I'll try to work on that. To catch up: Andrew and I celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple this year and had a wonderful season. Of course I tried to fit as many crafts in as possible, but still didn't get the house as Christmasy as I hoped. We also didn't do as many Christmas activities as I wanted to, but there is always next year.  Overall it was still an amazing first Christmas even without all my dream decorations. Here are some of the decorations I DID get done:




Happy Holidays!


My cute ornaments for our tree! :]



Decorating the Christmas Tree!




Andrew and I on Christmas morning.


The cute stockings I made. One for Duke, Andrew, me, and Daisy! :]

Christmas was a very good day and we were definitely spoiled. I got a Cricut, lots of crafting supplies, perfume, a new purse, money, movies, a NEW camera, cute boots, etc. Andrew got a new dirtbike helmet with money from me, my parents, and Gma and Gpa. He got a new snowboarding outfit as well, along with some speakers for his Lincoln, some shirts, a new tool belt, and lots of other stuff. We got to see all of our family in town which was a plus as well. It was DEFINITELY a wonderful first Christmas and I can't wait to spend many more together. I'm still in the Christmas spirit in fact...especially since I need to mail out A LOT of our Christmas cards still. I know, I know. I'm SUCH a slacker. So if you get one in the mail, I'm sorry I didn't get it to you BEFORE Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and may the spirit of the season always be in your home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.