Sunday, February 13, 2011

i LOVE date night

Tonight a few of our friends went to BJ's Brewhouse for dinner. They have really good pizookies and their food is good too. We had a good time and had good company. Unfortunately though, Melissa and Dougie couldn't go with us bowling afterwards because Melissa was sick. So after we all left the restaurant, Sydni and Brad met us at Sunset Station (where Andrew and I first met) and we played two games of bowling.


The first game we played wacky bowling where each frame (I think that's what it's called) you had to do something different. For example: granny bowl, backwards bowl, and spinning before bowling. It was way fun and I'm glad Brad and Sydni were up for the challenge.


The second game we played normally and Sydni not only won that game but won overall too! Andrew and I need to brush up on our skills for next time, haha.

I didn't take any pictures at dinner, but here are both couples at the bowling alley:


Brad and Sydni


Andrew and I, back where it all began.

I love date night and am glad this was such a success.

Have you gone on any fun dates lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.