Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Date of the Month Club

I decided it would be fun to get together with other friends and have a 'Date of the Month Club.' This month I attempted to plan a Battle of the Sexes Date and while nothing but dinner went as planned, it still was a fun night.

After going to my nephew's 3rd birthday party and watching him bowl (so cute) we headed to our date.



We went to Chili's and had a good dinner, then tried to go wacky bowling at Wildfire, but they were closed. So instead we headed to the Larsen's after buying supplies for dessert and played a few games and ate sundaes. The girls were leading by more than 20 points, when the boys wanted to do "winner takes all." Luckily for them, the girls agreed and they BARELY won in a creation game where you build items with legos and people have to guess what you are building. The winning creation was "pig" and by sure luck the boys won the whole competition. With winning, they won medals, candy, and their significant others have to plan a date for them for $20 TOTAL. No more, no less. We have to report back next month at our date and tell each other what we did for our date. Overall I think it was a fun night. Here are some pictures from the date:

 After dinner :]

 The Winners!
 Sam and Erin.
 Bart and Brooke.
 Dougie and Melissa.
 Peter and Kassie.
 Giulia and David.
 Andrew and I. <3
 The Girls.
AKA the Losers. Haha.

I'm excited for next month's date and already have it planned. The theme is way fun and I know my plans won't get messed up like this time. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Do you have any fun date ideas? :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.