Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Little Miss Crafty

After getting a Cricut for Christmas, I've been able to do a few more crafts lately. Here are some that I've done:

I saw this idea on Brown Paper Packages and love it! I need to finish it for the rest of the months, but I'm loving it so far.


:]


Valentine's Silhouettes.



I saw these cute frames on Tatertots and Jello and had to recreate them. LOVE them.

I also took an art class last semester and here are some of my drawings!



I need to finish this, but so far I love it. Andrew and I based off one of our engagements.





My art class wasn't what I thought it would be, but at least I got some cool drawings out of it. Do you like to craft or draw?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.