Thursday, February 10, 2011

15 Things You Should Know About Me

Just for fun, here is a list of FIFTEEN fun ( and some random) facts about me:

1. I always dreamed of falling in love and getting married at a pretty young age, but never expected it to actually happen. After meeting Andrew, I KNEW he was the love of my life and that we were going to be together forever. Each day I think about how lucky I am to be in love with such an amazing man.


2. For awhile (after gaining weight) I started to not really take time to get ready each day. I think I was just so frustrated that nothing fit right that I felt I couldn't look good in anything. However, thanks to my amazing husband and daddy and their words of inspiration, I recently got back in the habit of dressing up each day and making myself look presentable. Just because you gain weight, doesn't mean you are no longer beautiful. I guess it just took a few people telling me that to get it in my head. Because of this, I remember my love for doing my hair, getting my nails done, and doing my make-up. Plus looking hot for your husband is always a plus! :]

3. I LOVE working out. While I don't enjoy the sweatiness that comes with it, and some days I lack the motivation of going to the gym, once I'm there I have so much motivation. The other day I was able to get an hour work out in and I LOVED it. I really hope to make this an almost daily occurrence in my life and keep it up. Eating healthy AND working out go hand in hand, and I need to keep doing both. Goal weight here I come.

4. I procrastinate WAY too much. I always plan my day and make to do lists but push items back and do other things. I am going to make a conscious effort to work on this and get AHEAD of schedule with things!

5. I LOVE to do crafts and projects. I wish I had more time to just craft the day away. In fact, sometimes I do so and then other things get pushed back. Once I work on not procrastinating, I'll have more time to do things I love (like crafting)!

6. I LOVE taking pictures. Sometimes I take so many that my hubby just stops smiling and ignores the camera, haha.

7. I HATE when restrooms don't offer you the sanitary seat covers. ESPECIALLY when I am in a hurry, haha. I take the time to layer toilet paper on the seat and just don't understand why nice facilities don't offer you that courtesy. I also try really hard not to touch door handles. I'll use my shirt sleeve or press the handicap button with my hip before resorting to touching the door with my hand.

8. I am going to school for elementary education but am still so unsure about what I want to do with my life. At this point I'm just going for the degree and will see where my life takes me. I want to be a stay at home mom most of all, but don't know if that will be plausible. I guess we have a while to figure that out since we aren't planning on having babies in our near future.

9.  I love to cook but don't do so enough. I really need to get in the habit of planning out our meals, especially so we eat more healthy. I'm still losing weight eating fast food, but we would be A LOT more healthy if we ate less of it.

10. I love planning events, dates, vacations, you name it. Since I already had a BEAUTIFUL wedding, I think of what other future events I can have. So, even without being pregnant I think about how my future baby showers will be and all that. Call me crazy, but I enjoy thinking of parties and the like. I also think about how many fun vacations Andrew and I can go on. We just got back from a fun weekend in California, and while we just relaxed, shopped (me), snowboarded (Andrew), and spent time with family, it was a GOOD get away. Unfortunately we only took pictures when we were leaving though, so here is one of both of us in the truck.


11. I LOVE decorating our house and always think of how I want to decorate each room. When we get more money, I'll put all these plans into action. Some of my future wish list items are: tile for our floors, new couches, dining chairs, etc.

12. I love fashion and can't wait to lose weight so I look good in the clothes I'd like to wear! I recently bought a dress for motivation and can't wait until it fits right!

13. I love reality TV shows and wish I had TIVO so I could watch more of them. I guess I'm better off without it, haha.

14. I LOVE teaching primary and probably learn more from the kids than I teach them. They have such strong testimonies and I am so grateful that I am able to teach them each week. I can't wait to have our own kids and watch them as they grow up and gain a testimony of the gospel. I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and love that my testimony has grown so much in the last couple of years. I also hope to go to the temple more, do FHE more, and just get in the habit of reading scriptures together with Andrew. We aren't perfect at those things, but with time we will do better and our testimonies will grow more with each day.

15. I am definitely a family person and love spending time with my family as much as possible. I look forward to having my own family some day and know Andrew will be a WONDERFUL dad. :]

What are some fun facts about you?

2 comments:

  1. girl, we are one in the same lol WE have SO much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I just made one...still figuring everything out. But so far it's really fun! And I'm glad I can keep up on what you're up to now!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.