Friday, February 19, 2010

My Valentine's Day Weekend with My Forever Valentine!

So after I wrote my previous post, I went to bed at about 3 in the morning. THEN at about 7AM or so, my hubby tried to wake me up to go to Meadview. Needless to say I was VERY tired. After showering and putting on sweats, followed by getting ready for the trip, we finally left town at about 9AM. I slept pretty much the whole way, and finally we made it to Meadview. It was a good day and Pop's got to do all he wanted with his family present. I mainly worked on our budget, talking to Mom, and helped cook. It was a very relaxing day, and after the boys got home from their ride, Zach and Brooke came and we ate dinner and celebrated. It was a fun night of bonding, but Andrew had fallen asleep from being wiped out by his ride, so I ended up playing pool without him and talking to Brooke and Mom. It was good bonding time.



Instead of going home that night which was planned, we ended up sleeping on the couch, and boy did we SLEEEEEP. We slept in until like noon or something and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! A great way to start Valentine's day and much needed rest. We finally left Meadview at about 3 or so, and got back to Boulder at about 5. We opened presents from eachother, and of course Andrew brought me to tears with how amazing he is. He writes the best letters to me that make me realize how lucky I am. He also, aside from the flowers he surprised me with, got me some movie tickets (which we haven't used yet), a total car cleaning, and 500 Days of Summer (which we watched the night before Andrew proposed). I am so in love with my husband and I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Hopefully he feels the same about me. I got him Zombieland, Black Sheep, and Tommy Boy, his favorite Sweet and Salty bars, a picture frame that says "I love you" and of course my heart and lovin'. After we opened the gifts, Andrew worked on my car while I did some homework. He did a WONDERFUL job and it is SO clean. We finally got ready and went to Olive Garden at about 10 PM. We were going to go to a movie but we were so tired we just went home. Even though it wasn't EXTREMELY eventful, it was still the Best Valentine's Day I've ever had. I got to spend it with the love of my life and that is all I need to have a good day. I can't wait to spend many more Valentine's Days with my honey, and just experience life together.





After Valentine's Day of course we had to get back to the weekly grind of homework, and school. We are working hard and doing what we can to support eachother and even though we hardly get to see eachother, we are making it work and doing what needs to be done. In the future I look forward to having more time to be husband and wife, but for now we are enjoying the time we CAN spend together.

Right now I'm dreaming of vacations and pampering myself. Until we win the lottery, we'll instead keep saving what we can and i'll be dreaming of pedicures and massages. Maybe someday soon I'll be able to treat myself, and I'll keep planning wonderful vacations and weekend trips to eventually go on. I'm also planning and looking forward to being super hot for Costa Rica this summer, so I bought a weight vest I can't wait to use, bought the Pussy Cat Dolls workout video, and am starting to eat better. It's no bueno when married life has ALREADY got us gaining weight, so that is changing now. I just got to get back into the groove of Weight Watchers eating and everything will be PERFECT. My honey deserves a hott wife anyways. :]

For tonight though, I'm going to lay in bed with my handsome husband and fall asleep. Tomorrow is another day filled with Sweet Tomatoes for my Aunt's birthday, errands galore, working until 9:30, homework, and hopefully hanging out with Kierstin and Stephy. Oh yeah, and I need to clean the house. We will see what all gets done and how exhausted I am by the end of the day.

So that sums up my life this week, goodnight all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.