Thursday, February 4, 2010

CLASSROOM OBSERVATIONS

I just got my school assignment for my Education 201 class, and I will be observing at MARTHA P. KING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN BOULDER CITY! I'm SO SO SO excited to get into the classroom and get a better idea as to if teaching is for me, or not. I really can't wait to be more involved in the classroom and see where life takes me from there.

Aside from that, I'm just working and doing homework. I'm working 36 hours this week, which is DOUBLE what I used to work in a week. I hope this whole working two jobs and going to school and being a wife thing won't be to hard on me. I think I'll be able to do it though. Also, we are still working on the house. I can't wait to have it all painted and have our house warming party. I really get joy in cleaning the house and making it into a home. It's a really good feeling and I look forward to having people over. Last but not least, I'm working on wedding thank you notes! They take forever but I enjoy writing them and will be glad when they are finished.

Now about to finish some homework, maybe work on a few things here and there, and hit the hay. GOOD NIGHT! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.