Monday, February 1, 2010

H20!

So lately I've been getting MASSIVE headaches, practicially every day. I thought it might be because I've been wearing my glasses, so I don't have the site I'm used to where I can look any angle and see. This could contribute to it, but instead I think I found that it's the fact that I haven't been drinking water. I'm used to always having water bottles at my parent's house and just grabbing them whenever. Now, living with my hubby, we just have the old fridge water. It tastes good, I'm just not used to it, ya know. So instead, we drink soda like CRAZY. SO I think the problem is that I am dehydrated. It sucks, and I hope that I am right in my diagnosis. I'm definitely going to start drinking water again like I should and hopefully that helps. Tomorrow will hopefully tell...until then, I need to write a paper and sleeeeeeep. GOOD NIGHT!

oh and p.s. tonight was my first day at the City as a desk person for the new Heritage Park Indoor Pool. I think I'm going to like it there. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.