Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm LOVING Wednesday


I'm loving all the fun blog posts I have planned for this week.

I'm loving that Andrew and I have stuck to our "no eating out, except (AT MOST) once a week for date night" plan. I hope we'll see all the savings soon and that we'll also lose some weight in the process. I think a  big part of why I gained so much weight is poor eating habits so I'm really turning that around and feel better already. I'm eating breakfast (which was rare before) and making my lunches and dinners. HERE'S TO SUCCESS!!

I'm loving that I broke out my planner and I'm getting ORGANIZED.

I'm loving that DISNEYLAND is getting closer and closer.

I'm loving that it's a new year and there are so many fun things in store for 2012.

And most of all, I'm loving my sweet husband who seriously is the love of my life. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend forever with and I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father brought him into my life. I LOVE YOU BABY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.