Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm LOVING Wednesday


I'm loving that I went on a walk yesterday with my cute hubby and our puppies to the Post Office. It was between 1.5 and 2 miles and a GREAT way to start my weight loss journey. It also helped with a goal I forgot to mention, which is to take our puppies on more walks.

I'm loving that tonight I met up with Britt to go walking to prepare for our 5K I mentioned. We walked for about an hour at a pretty quick pace, and besides my sore feet (I wore HORRIBLE shoes) I feel GREAT. :] I also went on a short walk with my hubby and our puppies again tonight. We have to stay committed and I'm excited to have walked two days in a row.

I'm loving that I've been cooking and baking lately. However, I should probably stop baking to help with my weight loss. Either way, don't these look yummy?


I'm loving that the "Gospel Library" App for the iPhone allows you to download the LDS magazine articles for free.

I'm loving INSTAGRAM and taking fun pictures. Follow me at: lovethelawrences. :]

I'm loving the fact that I get to plan fun dates again this year for our Date of the Month Club.

I'm loving that I get to go to Disneyland at the end of the month with family. I haven't been since Andrew and I were dating and I'm super stoked.


I'm loving my new ride and my new camera (both which you'll hear more about later). ;]

I'm loving my sweet puppies.

And as always, I'm loving my sweet husband and that we've been married for two years! Two years since January 2nd to be exact. :]


What are YOU loving lately?! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.