Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentine's Decor for a Killer Deal

Have you guys heard of GroopDealz before? It is AMAZING!
It's a place where cute shops sell their products at a discounted rate and the buyers get to enjoy the items AND save money. WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THAT?! :]
I've bought quite a few things from them before and I've loved everything I've ordered!
In fact, with Valentine's Day coming up, I ordered some really cute pillow covers and I can't wait to get them.
Here is a picture of the beauties:


Aren't they ADORABLE?! They are just what I need to add some cute Valentine's Decor to my front room. In fact, the LOVE pillow cover would be cute for any girl's room.

Since I loved this deal, I wanted to share it with you all. 
You have about 23 hours left to get these pillow covers at 38% off. You can get each pillow cover for $7.50...or be like me and buy one of each.

I hope you like this deal just as much as I do. Or, find something else you love while looking at GroopDealz
HAPPY SHOPPING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.