Monday, August 31, 2009

WOW

I haven't updated in some time.
I am now officially a Rebel. I had my first week of classes last week; so far, so good. Hopefully it stays that way.
I'm still MADLY in LOVE with Andrew Richard Lawrence and can't wait for our future together.
I realize now more than ever how much my life is going to change pretty soon.
I'm SO much happier now that I'm more active in the church and have a calling.
I can't wait to grow up and start living on my own in the future, but I know it will be hard work.
I miss USU a little and FOR SURE Chi Omega.
BUT...
I still love my life overall.


AND any week now I'm going to be a VERY happy young lady. I can feel it! ;]

more updates more often to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.