Monday, August 10, 2009

today



i realized more than ever that i LOVE church.
the spirit was SO strong in relief society and chelsea did a fabulous job giving the lesson.
the lesson was on temples and it just reassured me even more that the gospel is true and that the temple is where i'm supposed to strive to go.
i can't wait til i'm able to go to the temple.
my life is SO MUCH BETTER than it used to be.
i'm so greatful that i now realize that.

ALSO. i got set apart as a member of the FHE committiee.
i don't know what all i will have to do, but needless to say i cried while i was getting set apart.

i'm SO grateful for the holy ghost, the gospel, my heavenly father, and all the blessings i have received and the ones i have in store for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.