Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Halloween Decor

Each year I try to snap a few pictures of how I decorated for the Holidays so I can look back and remember all the fun we had and the spirit the decorations brought.
I hurried and snapped these pictures on Halloween Night before I brought out the Thanksgiving decor:


These are my specimen jars. I LOVED making them and they were SUPER easy.


Pumpkins I made last year as our table centerpiece.


Cobwebs and Haunted Houses.


I got this sign as a wedding present. I had to spookify it by adding some spider webs.


The witch with her brew.


I made the seasonal blocks **pictured above** at a craft class held by Lanier Creations and I got the cute family rules sign from 41 West Designs.


Another sign I made with Lanier Creations.


My spooktacular bookshelves.



Our haunted grave yard.



This creepy guy wouldn't leave our house the whole month of October!

Each year I like to add more and more decor! I can't wait for the years to come and to see the changes we make! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.