Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday



I'm LOVING that I've been cooking dinner the past few nights. I really enjoy cooking and don't know why I get in ruts where I don't cook. I made some REALLY good Chicken Alfredo tonight for dinner. If you'd like the recipe, go here:

I'm LOVING that my hubby is working so hard on our house and can't wait for the tile to be done!

I'm LOVING that it's getting closer and closer to Halloween. I really need to start working on projects NOW.

I'm LOVING that I get to go to St. George on Saturday with my girls Meagan and Brittney for a fun shopping trip.

I'm LOVING that I feel on top of my school work. I know it's only the second week, but I like only having 2 classes to worry about.

I'm LOVING that Meagan and I saw The Help on Monday and it was SO good. I highly recommend it.
I also LOVE that we stopped and chatted after the movie.

I'm LOVING that I'm starting a new way to follow our budget, which includes using cash instead of cards. Thanks to Meagan for this too, haha.

And last but not least, I'm LOVING my sweet, hard working husband!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you're going to st george for shopping where do you like to go down there? I just found your blog through a blog hop, I love it. If you're interested please take a look at my blog at www.romanianprincess.com and if you like it PLEASE be a follower!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.