Monday, September 5, 2011

I may be a nerd...

I may be a nerd, but I'm SO STOKED TO SAY that you can find THREE of my projects/ideas on Pinterest!
How did I find out you may ask? Well thanks to the lucky "stats" button I talked about a week or so ago.
The stats button can be found right on your homepage and I highly recommend clicking on it to see what you find:

Today when looking at my stats, I noticed that one of the traffic sources was a Pinterest site.
When I clicked on it I found my lump-less pillows tip, which was AWESOME, but in the corner I noticed something that made me even happier...




Isn't that AWESOME?! I feel like I'm famous or something, haha!

With all this excitement, I figured if others want to check out my ideas that you might like to too, so here are some quick links straight to the projects that have been pinned:

Here's the link to my post titled: A Helpful Tip where I talked about how to wash and dry your pillows without leaving them lumpy and deformed.


Also, here is the link to my post titled: The Many Reasons Why I Love You where you will find two projects! One is a present I did for Andrew where I gave him 22 gifts with 22 reasons why I love him:


The second project was Andrew's present this year! I gave him a book that mentioned 24 reasons why I love him that I will add a reason to each year:


I hope that you guys enjoy my projects and ideas! I'm so glad that people enjoyed them enough to pin them and I hope to share more fun projects in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.