Friday, July 29, 2011

Losing Weight With the Lawrences FOR REAL

I know what you are thinking....you promised a few months ago you would STICK to this.
You swore up and down that that was your last straw and you were ready to make progress.
You were supposed to update EVERY week....yet only ONE post was made.

And while I agree with all those things you are thinking, I am here to say that I am BACK and ready to ROCK AND ROLL.
The pictures I am seeing are NOT who I see in the mirror.
The number on the scale is NOT what I want to see.
And I am NOT the healthy person I want to be.

SO I JOINED WEIGHT WATCHERS ON TUESDAY!
I am SUPER stoked!
While it won't be a full week...I am weighing in TOMORROW to see how my first few days went.
I have to text my sister each Friday to tell her how I did.
As a result, I will also post on this blog my progress so I have not one person...but the whole wide web keeping me accountable.

I'll post again tomorrow but I just wanted to let you all know that I am MOTIVATED this time.
I am working out.
I am HAPPY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.