Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And I thought I loved you then...

Have you ever heard the song "Then" by Brad Paisley?!
If not...you need to listen to it pronto.
It is our wedding song and every time I listen to it, it reminds me of how much I love my husband.

The other day Andrew had to leave on a job and after I said bye to him our song immediately started playing in the car.
It only took a few words of the song to make me start crying. It's THAT good.
Here is the video so you can hear for yourself how good it is:


Not only is that song amazing, but have you heard Brad Paisley's songs in general?
He honestly melts my heart and a TON of his songs seem to relate to Andrew and I.
The fact that Andrew played me "She's Everything" when we were dating probably adds to why I like his songs so much.
I encourage all of you to check out those two songs, if not more.

Anyways...I just wanted to gush about how much I love my husband for the hundredth time.
I don't know how I got SO lucky to meet Andrew, but I'm so grateful that I did.
He's honestly my best friend and the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I'm so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life and I seriously can't stand to be a part from him.



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY!
Thank you for being all I've ever wanted and everything I need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.