Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday



I am loving that I only have 2 more days of my Summer School Class.
Goodbye UNLV until August! :]


I'm loving having my nails done and being pampered every two weeks.

I'm loving our house progress (even though there are bumps in the road) and hoping to have our house COMPLETED by the end of Summer. I know there will always be things I want to change, but I'm excited to complete our to-do list.

I'm loving my puppies and how Daisy is definitely a Momma's girl and Duke is definitely a Daddy's boy.

I'm loving dreaming of our future family together.

I'm LOVING Glee! I watched the ENTIRE first season in like 4 days, hahaha. Thank you NETFLIX!


Does anyone know where I can watch the next season? :]

I'm loving Etsy and 41WestDesigns. I ordered two AMAZING signs that I can't wait to get!



I'm loving that I still have birthday money to spend.

I'm loving that I'm going to Kauai SO SO soon.



I'm loving being an Auntie to two ADORABLE kids.

I'm LOVING my LIFE!

And as always...

I'M LOVING BEING MARRIED TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN ON EARTH! :]


What are YOU loving?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.