Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wedding Update: Getting things ACCOMPLISHED

Today was a very fulfilling day! I took my math final this morning, I KNOW ON A SATURDAY?! I think I did pretty well. After that I worked on the invitations a bit then got ready and went to get my temple clothes! I got EVERYTHING taken care of at the Distribution Center. Now I just need to go to Deseret Book to get my temple bag and a few other things. I can't wait to go through on the 26th. I'm upset I can't already go through because next weekend I'll be in Salt Lake AND Logan, where two BEAUTIFUL temples are. I'll just make Andrew take me to them in the future! :]

After that Andrew and I skipped watching the fights and eating yummy JMacs with the fam to go eat A&W (which was okay, it's the old fashioned one in BC) and work on invites. We got ALL HIS FAMILY'S TAKEN CARE OF! Thank goodness. There are only like 4 that we need to verify. And other than that, there are a few on my family's list that need verification. THANK GOODNESS for my fiance that tried to help me the best he could, my mom who did SO MUCH, and Andrew's Momma who helped as well. I'm so grateful to be done with those babies.
This was taken a week or so ago, but all these invitations tuckered my poor baby out.

Aside from invitations and wedding planning, WE GOT OUR HOUSE. I don't know if I already mentioned that, but I'm just SO GRATEFUL for how blessed I am. As promised, here are some pictures:
THE DAY we got our house, Andrew surprised me before I even went over with Christmas lights. He is the best fiance a girl could ask for. I'm glad there are only 28...now 27 more days until we are married for time and all eternity. :] Back to the house details: It's a 3 bedroom, one bath house with a living room, family room, laundry room, back yard, doggie door, etc. etc. It's a PERFECT house for Andrew and I to start our lives together and he's already starting to spruce it up, as pictured below:
This is our front room, which will be the fancier of the main living areas since it is what you first walk into.
This is our kitchen. Andrew has MANY plans for this room as well. It will be JUST fine for now though. :] As long as I can make my honey dinners!
This is part of the addition that was added onto the house. It is going to be our main living/dining area. Excuse the mess in these pictures now. We aren't really worried about looks til the end of December when I'll start moving in my stuff! :]
This is the only bathroom in the house. A little small, but perfect none the less!
And this is another room that was added. It will be our bedroom where all the magic happens. Hahahaha. Anyways, I have BIG plans for this room and can't wait to add my special touches to the whole house. I'll post more pictures on facebook, I only have a few more but I don't want to post them on here.

Other than all that, I'm just finishing up Christmas shopping and finishing up the wedding plans. We have watched Jackson (we as in my parents and I) the past two days and I CAN'T WAIT until Andrew and I are ready to have kids. He's so dang adorable and yesterday we got to go to Red Robin for lunch, walk around the mall and see the Christmas stuff, and then went to the airport to watch the planes come in. It was so simple yet fun.

I just love my life and am SO VERY BLESSED! I'm so grateful for the atonement of Christ and all Heavenly Father has done for me, and continues to do for me everyday. My life is seriously so good and I'm so lucky to have a fiance that loves me so much!

I hope everyone else is having a great last few days of classes and GOOD LUCK ON FINALS! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.