Wednesday, December 9, 2009

:]


I have no doubt in my mind that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church upon the Earth. I know it honestly, and whole-heartedly. I am so grateful for the many blessings Heavenly Father has given me, and that I have a knowledge of the gospel. My life is so much better now that I have a better understanding of the church and its teachings, and I am honestly so much happier. I have been blessed so much with a family that loves and supports me and a fiance that truly is my other "whole" and eternal companion. I cannot wait to be married for time and all eternity to my best friend on January 2nd, 2010 and know that through Heavenly Father's plan and if we keep our covenants we can be together forever and return to live with Heavenly Father again. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and the effect it has on my life. I am also grateful for the scriptures and the knowledge they contain. I know if we continue, or even start, to read our scriptures daily and pray always we will have a stronger relationship with our Heavenly Father and feel his love always. I am so grateful for the prophet, as well as past prophets, who guide and direct us in these latter days. I am grateful for their knowledge and the spirit they bring to us. I am so very grateful for the power of the atonement and for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that if we repent for our sins and have a change of heart we have the ability to return to our Heavenly Father and also have the ability to be happier upon the Earth. I know this from experience and thank Heavenly Father everyday for his love. Again, I am so very grateful for the church and for all that it stands for. I am proud to say that "I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know who I am, I know God's plan, I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ, I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right, I'll follow his light. His TRUTH I will proclaim."

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.