Sunday, August 1, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

I've noticed I only manage to post once a month which I'll try to work on, I promise.

And since my husband just made me try a "bolled" aka boiled peanut, this will be as good a time as any. (PS it was DISGUSTING)

Lately I've been really upset about the weight I've gained. Like really upset. My lack of motivation to go to the gym at 10 o'clock at night really isn't helping either. SO, as a result, TOMORROW LITERALLY STARTS A NEW DAY....a time to start taking this issue seriously. I WILL be going to the gym at least once a day for an hour and I WILL be keeping track of what I eat and doing the Weight Watchers program...even if I'm not going/paying for the meetings. At work I will make it a point to use 15 minutes of my lunch break to take a walk as well, which I did two times last week and it was fun to get out for a minute. Basically, any working out I can add to my schedule, I WILL do. I never realized how much weight can effect your life until you lose weight and gain some of it back. It really does get you down in the dumps so I'm making a huge effort to get back in shape. PLUS I need to look hot for my husband of course. He always tells me I'm beautiful no matter how I think I look, but I'd still like to make this change, for the both of us. Wish me luck!

In other news, my life seems to be full of work and then vacations. And no, I'm not complaining. Since my last post we celebrated our 6 month anniversary and had fun on July 4th.





 Also, after Costa Rica we were able to go to Wyoming for Jeff Harber's wedding


and then a week or two later were able to go to Panguitch Utah for our annual trip. It was a trip full of family, fishing, games, parades, and my sister's BIRTHDAY! It was a really fun trip, like always. We went fishing where  my nephew Jackson caught his first fish :] and his Daddy as you can tell, ha.


We also went to "our tree" where I hope to go every year until we are really old. :]




I really do love Panguitch and can't wait to build a house there some day when Andrew and I are older and have raised our future kids.

Speaking of kids...My best friend for life since Kindergarden, Kelli Empey, texted me this morning saying that she had a dream that I was pregnant. And speaking of dreams involving pregnancy, I had a dream I was as well this week. Weird huh?! While these are some peculiar coincidences, I am not pregnant yet and don't plan on becoming pregnant until Andrew and I have been married AT LEAST a year and hopefully I am done with school. I know things don't always go as planned, but as far as I know there is no bun in the oven and when that day comes I WILL be estatic...it's just not now.

Other than working I'm just contemptating what classes to take this fall and wondering if I'll get in classes I need. I'm continuing with elementary education classes and hope it's the right choice for me. I know whatever road I'm supposed to take and wherever I'm supposed to go will all work out and until then, I'm just doing crafts and enjoying being married to the love of my life. I'll have some home/craft pictures to post in the near future, I just don't have them ready yet.

Look forward to hearing from me more often and getting updates on my road to getting one hot bod as well! :]

2 comments:

  1. kayla I feel your pain!! Ever since Adam was born I have gained a ton of weight and it is so depressing. how do you like the weight watchers thing? and how much is it to do monthly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Weight Watchers. It really is a great program if you are willing to follow it. And you pay by the week. If you do a card that covers like 10 weeks it is cheaper. I can't remember the exact pricing but I believe you can get a week or two trial online for free! :]

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.