Friday, October 9, 2009

Again..

I know I just posted, but I just wanted to inform everyone that I'm trying to get this blog back up and I'm changing some information around to be Andrew and Kayla friendly, so bare with me. I tried to have a new, long about us but it wouldn't work so I'll just post it as a blog entry! :]

My name is Kayla and my fiancĂ©’s name is Andrew.
Andrew grew up in Boulder City, Nevada and went to Boulder City High school. He graduated in 2005 followed by serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from 2006-2008. He served his mission in the Atlanta, Georgia North Mission and loves all the memories he made out there. He is known throughout the world as Andrew the Roofer and loves his job working for his Pop’s roofing company. After a few months of being home from his mission, my cousin introduced us and it was love at first site for me. Andrew held off a bit however, but finally when I came home for Spring Break decided to put the moves on me. We have been dating ever since and on September 5th, 2009, he proposed to me. It was the best day of my life so far. We are getting married January 2nd, 2010 in the Las Vegas Temple and can’t wait. We will be continuing our life together in Boulder City, Nevada and are so excited for everything our lives together will bring us.
I grew up in Henderson and graduated from Basic High school followed by one year at Utah State University. I went to school in Logan for the 2008-2009 school year, but that was enough time away from Henderson and my family for me. About half way through my time at USU I met the love of my life, and decided that coming back home was definitely the right decision for me. I am currently attending UNLV and continuing my education in the place I was never meant to leave. After I get my degree, I plan on going to Cosmetology school and doing what I've wanted to do since I was 15 working in Stephy's Mom's salon. Right now I'm working at Big Five, going to school, and planning my wedding to my best friend, Andrew Richard Lawrence, all while trying to spend as much time with him and our puppy Daisy, as I possibly can. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's "everything I've ever wanted and everything I need." I'm so grateful for everything he does and for simply having him in my life. I can’t wait to be sealed to him for time and all eternity, and all l I know is, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. :]




As I mentioned, we got a puppy. Her name is Daisy and we love her to death. She is SO DANG adorable and will do until we decide to have babies!! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Let me know what's on your mind and if you like what you see at Love: The Lawrences.